Refine Your Search
ACP/IET Webinar SeriesATLAS
To address the many challenges in designing, implementing and sustaining effective adult career pathway (ACP) programs and partnerships, including Integrated Education & Training (IET), ATLAS provides professional development and resources for ABE managers and practitioners who are developing or strengthening career pathways for their students.
Based on input from the Adult Career Pathways Advisory Team, ATLAS offers a webinar series throughout the year to promote and support ACP and IET in Minnesota Adult Ed. Topics vary and are determined by the Advisory Team.
In 2022-2023, we are providing an Adult Career Pathways / IET Networking Series with facilitated discussions and networking in specific career clusters that include:
- Community Interpreter Training (CIT)
- Education: ParaPro and Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Information Technology (IT): Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Food Service: Certified Food Manager Certification (CFPM) and Food Handler
- Entrepreneurship: small business
- Healthcare: certified nursing assistant (CNA), personal care attendant (PCA), and home health aid